Because a bunch of people with shotguns, no protective gear, no (to very very very limited) training in how to handle these types of situations, running around trying to “show terrorism who’s boss” is certainly going to aid Boston PD, and the FBI. Standing up for your “rights and freedoms” by directly inhibiting the men and women trained to handle these situations is EXACTLY what needs to happen. Go ahead, go stand up for your rights while a man is on the loose killing people. Not like your children need their mother or anything. I’m sure it’s super easy to say all this sitting on facebook in North Carolina, hundreds of miles away from danger.
And funny how history repeats itself? Cause two barely out of adolescence boys going on a rampage, killing people for no identifiable reason (so far.) is DIRECTLY comparable to leading a country into revolution for freedom from Colonization. You’re right.
19 Notes/ Hide
- brittanynwilliams likes this
- timefighter likes this
- japan-magpie reblogged this from kissing-whiskey and added:
- tempesterra reblogged this from kissing-whiskey
- thelemonthrower reblogged this from bleat31337
- bleat31337 reblogged this from kissing-whiskey
- chronicallykatie said:Hmmm…cause that’s going to end well…
- tessalynn reblogged this from kissing-whiskey
- shling reblogged this from kissing-whiskey
- imstartingtoknowmyownsoul likes this
- shling likes this
- trxsxrms likes this
- ramblesoftifani likes this
- lifeinconstantflux likes this
- topherrocks said:Seen a handful of these being posted in my feed too. Ugh.
- topherrocks likes this
- hummingbirdpremed reblogged this from kissing-whiskey
- whiferdill said:I am so sick of I HAVE A GUN = I’M RAMBO types who hide behind the 2nd Amendment as justification. No these assholes would only get themselves hurt and make it harder for LEOs
- curlyhairedcircusgirl likes this
- kissing-whiskey posted this